Puzz
Let's Solve Puzzles on Matter!
Hey kids! Here are 10 fun puzzles on the topic of Matter. Try them all, click on Hint if you get stuck, and then check your answer. Don't forget to drop a comment telling us how many you got right!
Puzzle 1: Riddle
I take the shape of my container but my volume stays the same. What am I?
It's not solid, it's not gas...
Liquid
Puzzle 2: Choose the Odd One Out
Water, Air, Milk, Juice
One of them is a gas!
Air
Puzzle 3: Fill in the Blank
________ has no fixed shape and no fixed volume.
It spreads in all directions.
Gas
Puzzle 4: Match Me!
Solid → Fixed Shape
Liquid → ?
Takes shape of its container
No fixed shape but fixed volume
Puzzle 5: Jumble Word
Unscramble: I Q U D I L
Used for drinking!
Liquid
Puzzle 6: True or False
Solids can flow like liquids. True or False?
Solids keep their shape.
False
Puzzle 7: Guess Me
I am the state of matter with particles packed tightly together.
I don't flow at all!
Solid
Puzzle 8: One Word Answer
What process changes a liquid into gas?
Happens when you boil water
Evaporation
Puzzle 9: Fill in the Blank
The smallest unit of matter is an ______.
It starts with 'A'
Atom
Puzzle 10: Riddle
I can melt, freeze, or boil depending on how hot or cold I get. What am I?
I can exist in all three states.
Water
Loved the puzzles? Tell us how many you got right in the comments below! We read every comment!